Theraderm AHA Kojic acid peel is a powerful skin lightening & brightening agent. It is widely advocated as a safer alternative to hydroquinone based products. Due to mild peeling properties, AHA Kojic acid peel is also recommended for individuals with sensitive skin.
HOW KOJIC ACID WORKS?
Kojic acid is a natural metabolite produced by fungi that can inhibit and prevents the formation of tyrosine, an amino acid needed for melanin production. Melanin is a pigment that affects the color of hair, skin, and eyes. Kojic acid, when applied to a patch, spot, or evenly across a large surface area, works to suppress melanin production. The result is a brighter, more even skin tone and a reduction in brown spots and patches. Since kojic acid inhibits melanin production, it has a skin lightening effect. Theraderm AHA Kojic acid peel is used to get even skin tone and glowing skin.
The Cosmetic Ingredient Review Expert Panel Trusted Source decided that kojic acid is safe to use in cosmetics in concentrations of 1 percent
Why Choose Kojic Acid Peel by Theraderm?
Uses of using kojic acid peel are as follows:
● Pigment correction
● Lighten visible sun damage
● Treat age spots,
● Fadeaway scars
● Reduces hyperpigmentation
● Antibacterial effects
● Antifungal benefits
● Treat melasma
● Treat fungal skin infection such as yeast infections, candidiasis, and ringworm or athlete’s foot
● Kojic acid can also be used on other parts of the body, such as the legs and arms
Kojic Acid Peel Ingredient: Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Kojic Acid, Bearberry Extract 15, Licorice Extract
Product Type: Chemical Peel
Pack Size: 120 ml Bottle
How to use kojic acid peel at home?
The protocol of use for Kojic Acid Peel
1. Cleanse the face with TUBELiTE Clenz (Cleanser)
2. Take 2 ml of peel and apply 1 or 2 coats of peel
3. Leave it for 3 to 5 minutes
4. Neutralize it with Green Tea Neutralizer & clean Neutralizer with water
5. Apply TUBELiTE C20 (vitamin C gel) and TUBELiTE RayPro (sunscreen) at the end of treatment
Application Time: 3 to 5 minutes
Degree of peeling: Mild
Recovery Time: 1 day
How often to use Kojic Acid Peel: 20 to 25 days
Note: Apply moisturizer & sunscreen daily. Avoid using soap for 1 day after the peel procedure. In case of any reaction, to soothe immediate irritation you can apply over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream to the affected area.