Theradem Lactic Acid Peel is a gentle exfoliator and has unique properties that result in the removal of dead and damaged skin cells without irritation.
Lactic acid is an antiwrinkle and pigmentation-fighting ingredient. Derived from milk, lactic acid belongs to a class of anti-aging ingredients called alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs). Lactic acid peel is specifically used to treat hyperpigmentation, age spots, and other factors that contribute to a dull and uneven complexion. Lactic acid peel also improves skin tone, lighten stretch marks, and reduced pore appearance.
Theraderm Lactic Acid Peel is a gel-based peel with pH2. Lactic Acid Peel is recommended for anti-aging and rejuvenation treatment.
Why Choose Lactic Acid Peel by Theraderm?
Uses of using lactic acid peel are as follows:
● Fade dark spot
● Even skin tone
● Deep cleanse pore
● Stimulating natural collagen production
● Treat hyperpigmentation
● For skin lightening and brightening
Lactic Acid Peel Ingredients: Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate
Product Type: Gel-based Peel
Pack Size: 120 ml Bottle
How to use lactic acid peel at home?
The protocol of use for Lactic Acid Peel:
1. Cleanse your face with “TUBELiTE Clenz” Cleanser
2. Take 2 ml of peel and apply 1 or 2 coats of peel
3. Leave it for 3 to 5 minutes
4. Neutralize it with Green Tea Neutralizer & clean Neutralizer with water
5. Apply TUBELiTE C20 (vitamin C gel) and TUBELiTE RayPro (sunscreen) at the end of treatment
Application Time: 3 to 5 minutes
Degree of peeling: Mild to moderate
Recovery Time: 1 day
How often to use Lactic acid peel: 20 – 25 days
Lactic Acid Peel Aftercare: Apply moisturizer & sunscreen daily. Avoid using soap for 1 day after the peel procedure.