MV9 is a Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser machine which is a unique system that combines two lasers in one unit to treat the widest range of indications. It comes with a user-friendly touch screen and requires no consumable for operation. It is the best solution for tattoo and pigmentation removal.
MV9 Q SWITCH LASER KEY HIGHLIGHTS:
Efficient, Economical & Easy to use.
It is used for mainly treating the following indications
– pigmentation, acne scar
– skin rejuvenation &
– tattoo removal
Mv9 laser offers a safe, cost-effective and efficacious result.
WHY CHOOSE MV9 Q-Switched Nd:YAG LASER MACHINE?
Benefits of using MV9 Q Switch Nd:YAG laser machine are as follows:
1. Big LCD, convenient for operation
2. LED for quick recovery after treatment
3. Dual-wavelength (1064nm & 532nm) output
4. The handpiece of a ceramic cavity with high-temperature resistance, high reflectivity can still work without water in a short period
5. Anti-knock laser handpiece that can still work even if the handpiece falls on the ground
6. Powerful heat radiation system ensures a long working time
7. User-friendly designs: malfunction self-check system, compact inner structure, unique water flow switch, and new water affusion system, etc.
8. Strong cooling system and high energy make MV9 the priority for professional tattoo salons and clinics
9. The red aiming beam makes operation easy and accurate.
MV9 (Q SWITCH Nd:YAG LASER SYSTEM) APPLICATIONS:
● Tattoo Removal (black, brown, red, blue, etc.), Tattoo eye line, tattoo eyebrow
● Pigmented lesions Removal: Sunspot, Age spots, Nevus, Freckle.
● Laser facial: Skin rejuvenation, fine wrinkles, and expression lines removal, pore firming, lighten spots, oil control
TREATMENT MECHANISM OF MV9 (Q SWITCH Nd:YAG LASER SYSTEM)
MV9 Q-switched Nd:YAG laser radiates the light with a specific wavelength in high peak energy pulses, hence the light penetrates the tissue only for a nanosecond. The light is absorbed by the pigmentation and results in an instantaneous blast, which is based on the light blasting principle. The pigmentation particles are shattered into fragments, some can be bounced out of the skin and others can be split into tiny particles that can be engulfed by phagocytes and then eliminated by the lymphatic system.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF MV9 (Q SWITCH Nd:YAG LASER)
1064 nm & 532nm.
Laser toning Spot Diameter:
Up to 6 mm.
High homogeneous spot
Up to 1500 MJ
Patented Q + handpiece.
8” LCD color touch screen