Glycolic acid peel is currently a very popular treatment for skin lightening & improving skin texture. It is a light peel with almost negligible recovery time.
Glycolic Acid 40% is a gel-based peel. There is mild peeling with almost negligible downtime. However, the peeling depth can vary depending upon the application time and patient skin state.
Theraderm Glycolic Acid Peel Specifications
Ingredient: Glycolic Acid 40%
Product Type: Gel-based Peel
Pack Size: 120 ml Bottle
pH of the formulation: 3
How to use Theraderm Glycolic Acid Peel?
Steps to follow while using glycolic acid peel are as follows:
1. Cleanse the face with TUBELiTE Clenz
2. Take 2 ml of Theraderm Glycolic Acid Peel and apply 1 or 2 coats of peel
3. Maximum exposure time – 8 minutes
4. Neutralize it with Green Tea Neutralizer & clean Neutralizer with water
5. Apply TUBELiTE C20 (vitamin C gel) and TUBELiTE RayPro (sunscreen) at the end of treatment
Application Time: 6 to 8 minutes
Degree of peeling: Mild
Recovery Time: 1 day
Gap between the sessions: 20 to 25 days
Aftercare: Apply moisturizer & sunscreen daily. Avoid using soap for 1 day after the peel procedure.