Motus AY is an alexandrite laser with DEKA’s proprietary Moveo technology.
✧ Motus AY has both Nd:YAG and Alexandrite wavelengths.
✧ It is also safe and effective on skin types 1-6.
✧ The laser is also able to perform a range of other aesthetic treatments such as vascular lesions and pigmentation.
✧ Motus AY alexandrite can be used for all skin types to help target the fine and thin hairs.
✧ The Motus AY for laser hair removal uses a 20mm round spot size with contact cooling for ultimate patient comfort.
WHY CHOOSE MOTUS AY FOR LASER HAIR REMOVAL?
1. Double Sources System – Alex (755 nm), Nd:YAG (1064 nm)
2. Effective and Safe for either All Skin Types (I to VI) or fair hair patients
3. Fast and side-effects free
4. Moveo Technology (More Energy Delivered)
5. Total comfort and pain-free
6. Rapid Hair Removal
7. Treat Light and Dark Skin Types
8. Wide Range of Applications in One Simple Solution
9. Speed, Effectiveness, Safety & Simplicity
10. A compact system with Contact cooling
11. Lightweight and ergonomic handpiece
HOW DEKA MOTUS AY (Alexandrite+Nd:YAG) WORKS?
● In Moveo technology, low energy Alexandrite shots at very high frequencies
● This indicates there is a gradual build-up of heat to destroy the follicle within a safe limit
● The procedure is very safe without any risks of burns as the energy is so low
● It relies on the user moving the contact cooled handpiece over the target area so multiple shots are fired
FEATURES OF MOTUS AY (Alexandrite+Nd:YAG Laser)
Moveo Handpiece (Available for both Alex and Nd:YAG)
The new handpiece technology integrates a sapphire tip that comes in contact with the skin reducing the reflected energy loss. The new hair removal method consists of repeated passes on skin treated areas that cause gradual heating of the vital parts of hairs.
Moveo PL (The new Moveo Handpiece for Pigmented Lesions)
DEKA introduces the new Moveo PL handpiece, which extends the advantages of Moveo technology to the treatment of benign pigmented lesions. This new 7 mm handpiece allows the treatment of skin spots by progressively heating the lesion. Compared to the traditional “single spot” technique, the Moveo PL handpiece guarantees excellent efficacy without causing discoloration or hyperpigmentation.
MOTUS Y (ALEXANDRITE+ND:YAG LASER) INDICATIONS:
● Hair removal
● Vascular Lesions
● Non-Ablative Skin Rejuvenation
● Pseudofolliculitis Barbae (PFB)
MOTUS AY TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
Energy per Pulse:
30 J (max.)
60 W (max.)
Number of Pulses:
1 or 2
From 2 to 50 ms (single pulse)
From 4 to 80 ms (twin pulse)
Total Pulse Length:
From 2 to 376 ms
From 1 to 8.5 Hz
(optional) 5 mm, 7 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm,
16 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm; with moveo handpiece
Up to 156 J/cm2
Aiming Beam for Lasers:
Green Diode Laser @ 532 nm – 4 mW
Finger-Switch or Foot-Switch
Laser Handpiece Cooling:
Integrated Skin Cooler
95 (H) cm x 51 (W) cm x 83 (D) cm
230 Vac – single phase – 50/60 Hz – 16 A