Hyaluronic acid (HA) is essential for maintaining moisture, firmness and elasticity of the skin. Due to environmental factors such as exposure to sun, pollution and free radicals as well as the natural aging process, the skin’s natural HA levels decline year after year. Our skin becomes thinner, drier and loses its elasticity. Lines and wrinkles start to appear and the entire harmony of the face changes.
Princess Filler helps to re-establishing skin’s natural HA level & reverse the signs of ageing.
• Optimal skin-tolerance: Usage of hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin
• Treatment satisfaction: Nearly 98% patients are satisfied with the product*
• Painless treatment: The usage of very fine needles with unique design
• Natural effect and exceptional product performance
Depending upon the type of filler used, results may last upto 6 – 12 months. In India following Princess Filler range without lidocaine is available:
• Princess Rich: Improves hydration, tone and elasticity of the skin
• Princess Fillers: Lip voluminiser, Corrects moderate wrinkles
• Princess Volume: Corrects deeper wrinkles, Restores face volume
Reference: * KOPERA D., PALATIN M., BARTSCH R., BARTSCH K., O‘ROURKE M., HOLLER S., BAUMGARTNER R. R. & PRINZ M. 2015. An open-label uncontrolled, multicenter study for the evaluation of the efficacy and safety of the dermal filler Princess® VOLUME in the treatment of nasolabial folds. Biomed Res Int, 2015, 195328.
Disclaimer: We discourage any self-usage attempt by patients. Princess fillers have to be injected by a registered medical practitioner only.